Agility in IT provides a way to deal with today’s constantly changing business environment. A typical DevOps philosophy to deal with this volatility is to “fail fast” using a continuous software development approach. By launching a solution and testing it in the real world, valuable feedback is obtained to incorporate in the next iteration. In life-and-death industries such as healthcare, however, failing in the real world simply isn’t an option. To address this issue, GalaxE has developed a method that allows true agility in this type of regulated environment. In this white paper, we will examine GalaxE’s approach to DevOps and why GxDash™ and GxMaps™ are such important tools for the healthcare industry and other highly regulated businesses.
- GalaxE Recognized in CT Governor Ned Lamont’s State of the State Address
- GalaxE Hosts CT Governor Ned Lamont at New Hartford Office
- Outsource to Hartford Launch
- GalaxE.Solutions Appoints Chandra Dyamangoudar as Vice President of Hartford’s Innovation Center
- Outsource to Hartford – GxFource™ Innovation Center Launch