The quicker your team can launch a solution and test it in the real world, the sooner you will gain insight into how valuable – or not – it is. This focus on experimentation is what allows for quick pivots and successful product launches. Today’s younger generation demands a new approach – one that leverages technology to respond quickly to the needs of customers to create software that is more powerful and relevant. Let’s take a closer look at a few key important trends in the industry such as AI and Machine Learning, QA Automation, CI/CD, DevOps, and Blockchain Integration, and how these trends are steadily driving us toward a shared goal – faster and more transparent business.
- GalaxE.Solutions Appoints Chandra Dyamangoudar as Vice President of Hartford’s Innovation Center
- Outsource to Hartford™ – GxFource™ Innovation Center Launch
- Outsource to Hartford™ In the News
- GalaxE.Solutions Arrives to “Outsource to Hartford”
- Introduction to GxFource™ – Enterprise Transformation as a Platform™