O2A™ Training Streams
Service Desk Agent
An IT service desk agent provides technical support to end-users by responding to inquiries, diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to hardware, software, and network systems. They also document and track all support incidents, providing regular updates to users until their issues are resolved.
A technical business analyst works with both technical and business teams to analyze business requirements and identify areas where technology can be used to improve business processes. They translate business needs into technical requirements, working closely with developers and project managers to ensure that solutions are aligned with business objectives and technical feasibility.
A data analyst is responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and transforming complex data into meaningful insights that businesses can use to make informed decisions. They collect, process, and perform statistical analyses on large datasets using various tools and software, and communicate their findings through reports and visualizations.
Quality Assurance Analyst
An IT quality assurance (QA) analyst is responsible for ensuring that software and IT systems meet quality standards and are free of defects or errors. They design and execute test plans, identify and report defects, and work closely with developers and project managers to ensure that products meet user requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
Interested applicants should posses the following qualifications:
- The aptitude, attitude, and drive required to be successful in the field of Information Technology Services
- A passion for technology and a desire to work in the IT field
- A passion to learn new things, solve problems, and express ideas
- The desire for professional and personal growth through training, coaching, and feedback
- A self-starter, motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills