Outsource to America® strives to make a positive impact on both the workforce and communities we serve.
Outsource to America® fosters economic growth by investing in local talent to create sustainable career pathways that enable our team members to achieve the American dream.
Our program leverages public-private partnerships with customers, schools, and government to create jobs for aspiring IT professionals, focusing on those from under-represented communities.
- Outsource to America® is dedicated to fostering economic growth and opportunity by closing the technology skills gap in select cities across the United States.
- Our program focuses on IT workforce development through public-private partnerships with core customers, educational institutions, and local and federal governments
- By investing in the development of local talent, we aim to create sustainable pathways for individuals to achieve the American dream and contribute to the growth of American businesses.
- O2A™ puts DE&I into action by ensuring that no fewer than 50% of the trainee jobs created will be awarded to applicants from under-represented communities.
- We are also committed to supporting and investing in community partners that make our cities great places to live, work, and play.
O2A™ Trainee careers
launched since 2019
of Graduates from
of O2A™ Trainee
remained in technology
O2A™ Apprenticeship Program
The Outsource to America™ IT apprenticeship program is a structured training program designed to provide individuals with the necessary skills and experience to work in the information technology industry.
It combines classroom instruction with on-the-job training, allowing participants to gain practical experience in real-life work environments. Apprentices receive instruction from industry experts and work under the guidance of experienced IT professionals, who mentor and supervise them throughout the program.
O2A Apprentices launch their careers at GalaxE® as full-time, salaried employees and receive guaranteed salary increases for the first three years of employment. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices continue to advance their careers as a member of GalaxE.Solutions project delivery team.