In the ever-evolving world of IT and business, the ability to move rapidly and efficiently toward competitive differentiation while keeping up with or ahead of the pace of change drives a continuing need for IT transformation. This is truer today for the world of healthcare. A market that involves many players, each with their own unique problem and potential solution, healthcare faces the threat of new entrants into their market, antiquated infrastructure, and outdated technologies. What was previously gated by high entry costs is now very enticing to organizations that can leverage technology in unique and new ways to deliver a superior customer service experience to the end user.
- GalaxE.Solutions Appoints Chandra Dyamangoudar as Vice President of Hartford’s Innovation Center
- Outsource to Hartford™ – GxFource™ Innovation Center Launch
- Outsource to Hartford™ In the News
- GalaxE.Solutions Arrives to “Outsource to Hartford”
- Introduction to GxFource™ – Enterprise Transformation as a Platform™