On this episode of the Gx Podcast, special guest Mark Landy speaks with GalaxE’s Sandipan Gangopadhyay about flow thinking, the Theory of Constraints, and how these concepts apply to the modern technology landscape. Learn more by checking out the Knowledge Kit links below and the accompanying presentation.
Mark Landy, Owner of Strategic Advisement Services
Sandipan Gangopadhyay, President + COO, GalaxE
- Strategy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri) for aligning work to purpose
- Visual Enterprise and managing workflow across the portfolio
- Theory of Constraints throughput accounting, evaporating cloud
- Cost of Delay for prioritizing our backlog
- PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act) – or OODA, as a discipline that holds all organizational processes together, A3 Problem Solving
- Flow Thinking and small batch sizes
- Designing safe-to-fail experiments
- Real Options Theory and commitments
- Cynefin and complexity science – sensemaking framework
- Wardley Mapping (Ben Mosier) to communicate more effectively across boundaries
- MODEL Office – creation and operation of mockup or full scenario simulators for customer-company interactions, make work visible
About Gx Podcast
Bringing business and IT consulting and product expertise together,
GalaxE’s industry experts come together to explore current trends and future possibilities.
Hosted by GalaxE’s Tracy Boyd.